UPCOMING CHANGES TO SWP 019 ISSUE 11 (v.3.)
RE. Important Announcement: Upcoming Changes to SWP 019 Issue 11 (v.3.).
Attention All Account Holders,
Effective from 1 September 2023, there will be significant continuity changes that will impact SWP 019 Issue 11 (v.3.).
Please take note of the following updates and actions required.
What’s Happening to SWP 019 Issue 11 (v.3.)
- From 1 September, the ability to create, edit, and clone packs in SWP v.3. will be disabled. SWPs can only be created with an end date prior to this.
- Any existing packs scheduled on or after 1 September will be automatically voided in SWP v.3.
- Packs already downloaded to the ePIC mobile app can be returned until 10 September to ensure your data is saved. All existing pack data will be retained and will remain accessible.
- All packs for use on or after 1 September 2023 must be created using our new SWP 019 Issue 12 (v.4.)
Update on the NEW SWP 019 Issue 12 (v.4.)
- From 1 September, all users must transition to SWP 019 Issue 12 (v.4.). This can be actioned prior to this date.
- In the coming weeks, we will release updates to the SWP desktop and MySWP (Android and iPadOS), containing over 60 fixes/enhancements.
MySWP mobile app minimum requirements
For security and performance reasons, we have adjusted the minimum specification for the Android version of MySWP. Please note that the app will not be available to devices which do not meet all of the minimum criteria stated below.
Android version 8.1 Oreo or above.
Memory: 3GB or above – Please note that for optimum performance, we recommend a minimum of 4GB memory.
iPadOS version 13.0 or above.