1. RECOUPMENT OF TRAINING FEES
- Failure to attend booked courses will incur full costs of course
The Company may undertake to pay for external training courses and/or further education which are of direct benefit to you and the Company.
You agree that if the Company provides such funding you will attend all classes and pass all exams to a satisfactory level.
If you fail to complete the course and / or your employment / assignment terminates for whatever reason while the course is ongoing, or in a specified period of time after completion, that you will refund the Company in accordance with the following scale:
- Whilst the course is on-going or upto 3 months after the completion of the course: 100%
- Between 3 months and 6 months after ending or completion of the course: 75%
- Between 6 months and 9 months after ending or completion of the course: 50%
- Between 9 months and 12 months after ending or completion of the course: 25%
If you are no longer carrying out works for the company the remaining balance will be deducted from your final invoice/payment due. Where this remaining balance is not recovered through the final payment then the Company will invoice you for the outstanding payment
This Agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.