The Kubota is an Off-Road Rail Vehicle (RRV) that has been designed to facilitate the transportation of goods and personnel.
These benefits can be enhanced further when used in conjunction with the Permaquip™ Rail Mover, Type B Towing Trolley, Gas Bottle Trolley, Personnel Carrier and Drum Trolley.
The Kubota RRV is a 4 x 4 vehicle fitted with a diesel engine, which has the ability to carry two persons in addition to the payload located in the rear.
This payload area can also accommodate an additional four passengers when on rail.
The Kubota base vehicle has been equipped with the following features:
- Front and rear rail gear
- Front and rear work lights
- Service brake system and battery upgrade kit for towing approved trailers
The Kubota RTV 900 is an off-road rail vehicle designed to facilitate the transportation of goods and personnel.
- 4×4 vehicle – fitted with diesel engine
- Transports driver plus passenger seating for up to five
- 6600kg towing capacity
- Up to four trolleys can be towed/propelled