Electrification Construction Services Ltd
Unit 9, Wheelock Heath Business Court
OUR SAFETY VISION
Safe behaviour is a requirement of working for Electrification Construction Services Ltd
We ask that you 'Take Five' - Step back and review our commitments to each other and ECS.
- We will always comply with our Lifesaving Rules.
- We will plan work to ensure that it can be done safely.
- Our work environments will be tidy – and we will leave them tidy when we’ve finished.
- We will ensure people have the skills and the equipment required to work safely.
- We will stop work if it cannot be done safely.
- We will personally intervene if we feel a situation or behaviour might be unsafe.
- We will use Close Calls to report unsafe behaviours and conditions.
- We will use our Fair Culture principles to investigate incidents and learn lessons to prevent them occurring again.
- We will relentlessly strive to find new ways to keep ourselves, colleagues, passengers and the public safe.
- We will design, construct, inspect, operate and maintain the railway to keep everyone safe.
- Safety leadership is key to how we assess ourn people’s performance and readiness for progression.
As a reminder, our life saving rules are below